The ATHENA project is coordinated by the EMF and part of our obligations are related to the dissemination and the visibility. The visibility is highly important for the evaluation of the project success and we need to disseminate all the ATHENA project activities in all of the EMF social media channels.
The Kick-Off Meeting of the Female Leadership in Walking Sports/ ATHENA Sports project was conducted from 3rd to 5th of March 2023!The partner consortium of the “ATHENA” project consist of 5 partners from 5 European countries as follows:
1. European Minifootball Federation (Czech Republic)
2. Bulgarian Football Union (Bulgaria)
3. European Football for Development Network Foundation (Netherlands)
4. Aps Asd Margherita Sport Evita (Italy)
5. Comenius University Bratislava (Slovakia).
The physical meeting was an important milestone for the upcoming project activities and strengthening the partnership in the field of sports!
The project is Co-Funded by the European Union!